Skip to main content

Reply to "Some annoying little things."

This is just the topic I'm looking for... I think this is an amazing software to be available for free, so thank you! I've just been using it a short time and plan to continue. I'm looking forward to the enhancements. However, there are a few "annoying little things" I would like a place to mention.

I find the My Ebay screen has some critical features for watching my auctions progress and for post-auction activities that are not in Auctiva active or closed listings pages.
    I wish I didn't have to keep both open or switching back and forth between Auctiva and My Ebay.

Annoyances:
    [LIST]
  • can't see # of watchers on active listings page. (I really like seeing #hits though)
  • closed listings page does not show final price or # of bids, and does not show accurate payment status (at least today it's not - PayPal paid item still says awaiting payment)
  • it seems like every tab has "Saved Folders" and I keep having to create the same folders over and over - why not create folders once and be able to use them in all areas of the site?
  • I would like to have an easy way to move the Store Window to the bottom of my listing rather than having to put in the HTML - why not have a simple selection option on the template screen to control this, or in the Store Window options?
  • I would like to have a template with the image display option used in ebay where there is one larger image and several thumbnails, and clicking on a thumbnail automatically makes it the larger image.
  • combine info on the Sales -> Transactions page with the Listings -> Closed Listings page. Would like to see this all on one page, along with final price and total #bids, and quick links to leave feedback etc like on My Ebay.
  • When adding images to a listing, if there are several images it's not easy to replace one image with a different one. First you have to remove the current image, but then the other images move over so you have to add your new one at the end or re-do all of them. It would be nice to be able to add several images and THEN determine their order, or change their order easily.

Anyway just a few thoughts for ease of use... Thanks again for this great program.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.