Skip to main content

Reply to "Some annoying little things."

Similar thoughts, Conceptually I think the web based listing tool is very well thoughtout. IN implementation I think it still has a way to go. My friendly suggestions are:

1. The tool is way too slow, it takes way to much time to complete a listing, perhaps 5 or 10 times as long as when I use a PC based batch listing program. I see this as the major issue at this time.

2. Need to allow for more customization, as others mentioned having a default profile automatically load would help.

3. Catagory chooser also runs too slowly, may be better if allow for some level of default category on profile, for example I sell postcards if profile would allow me to keep as default. collectibles > postcards, postcards, united states and then I just picked the state from a drop down box each time that would help, or perhaps make the categories list and chooser a distributed application running and stored on the users PC to greatly speed up execution time.

3. After using error check and going next to schedule very often the data gets dropped from the item description box this requires me to use the back key to get to the actual version with the data. I think some sort of caching or timing problem most likely.

43. overall congrats are in order the tool has great potential. I hope you will work hard to greatly increase the speed at which it runs and fix the more minor annoyances.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.