Skip to main content

Reply to "Someone help."

Here is an answer to another user from Auctiva Support:

Auctiva Mike D.
Auctiva Support
Elite
Posted March 12, 2008 01:11 PM Hide Post
Hi Community,

We are going to be updating our categories to reflect the recent changes eBay has made to their category structure later today, so the current categories that are available on the eBay website should also be available through Auctiva by this evening.

Any additional questions or concerns? Please contact our customer support department using the appropriate link on our help page: http://www.auctiva.com/free-auction-software-help/help.aspx

-Mike

If the categories aren't working for you, use the link OR the help button at the top of the page and file a support request. Auctiva tries their best to keep up with Ebay's changes, btw.

And as far as the listings not showing in your store right away, that will happen when you use any 3rd party service, not just Auctiva. Ebay is the one that pulls listings for fraud check and does the indexing. I've had auctions take over 6 hours to be searchable even when I listed directly thru Ebay Frown I think it only happens the first time you list with an Ebay store, not sure on that one tho...Hang in there Smile you'll be glad you did.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.