Skip to main content

Reply to "SOOO SLOW! Ridiculous!"

Thanks Greg could do as schedules, but in past that has been issue for numerous sellers, obviously do not want to start something new and get hooked when it works on and off also. Some of people are checking their listings each morning to make sure their listings have not duplicated when they schedule. I just do not want to go through that daily. . plus if ebay catches it first that is problem. Surprisingly they caught 2 or 3 I did in similar situation awhile back within minutes of the 2nd one hitting ebay. (wrong place wrong time for me I guess, right place right time for the bots of ebay, I was STUNNED to say the least as I had caught and ended by the time I checked email & saw they had also ended one of the two (usually not the one I did of course) .

I think "more people" is just not here anymore, they have left or given up and figure it is wasted time to write. Even when things are in total haywire (outages, etc.,) there seem to be about 25 people putting on forums - (ok we will say 50) because I know last time there were very few people hollaring outage!!

I know what I need to do. . .just need to get in the mindset and DO IT!!! First am going to put some things on site besides ebay and see how that goes on some discontinued cosmetics.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.