Skip to main content

Reply to "SOOO SLOW! Ridiculous!"

Good point. Make you hate the old one so no matter what the new one is like you'll embrace it. I agree the scrolling is awful, even in Opera which surprised me. Scrolling with the other browsers with the old saved listings isn't so great - one of the reasons I don't like using them in Auctiva. I keep going back to the new owbers Alibaba. Maybe its because the last two years I worked in IT, the company I worked for was nought by an Australian outfit. They really didn't want the workers (probably all told they got rid of 90% of them over 5 years) only to have a presence here in the US. They had an operating system for their computers that was and is awful. The way they went about testing was in a production environment. They pretty much had an attitudw with their clients (except for the big ones) of if you don't like it leave. The level of service they provided was nothing like the client was used to, and many did leave. Others just griped and went along with the new owner. Easier than picking up and moving. I sense the same sort of attitude here. Auctiva always had problems, but now the attitude has changed. You no longer get the impression that they give a hoot. I don't know how many use Auctiva now as compared to 2 years ago. It's got to be less. The whole thing (no matter what anyone is saying) is the ecommerce stuff that Alibaba is into. Thats why they bought Auctiva - to give them greater exposure in the US market and a way to get their products into ebay. I remember looking at them years ago when I was considering drop shipping and what not. I realized what they were selling was the same things that dozens of others were selling on ebay. Why ad my same items to the others that are out there? Auctiva itself is probably a write off. All they wanted was more customers, which I'm sure they have gotten.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.