Skip to main content

Reply to "Spaces between entry lines in description listing section"

quote:
Originally posted by N:
quote:
Originally posted by 8812deb:
Hey I have had the same problem since I have had this program. Have inquired through support 2-3 x's and they don't know why it happens either. I get the listing all done with spacing and look at preview and no spacing. I have had this since March and have had to revise the listing once it is posted on Ebay for each listing..oh huummm. BUT I fooled around with it a few weeks back and found how to fix it. Once I have the listing the way I want it to look, I hit ctrl button and the A button to highlight the entire detail section. Go to style and click on 'code'. This highlights everything in orange and shows the spacing tabs. Next go to preview and the problem should be fixed. I have finally gotten it to work and have to do this each time I create a listing. Hope this works for you. :0)
Wow, thanks. I am going to try this!!! Thanks!!!
Wow!! Smile I have figured out the space thing in my Seller Details to use in "new listings", for the master profile.
I switched to standard and that seems to take care of it.
I tried changing an "ended" lising, a pre Auctiva listing on ebay using the instructions we've been given; the html click etc.
I was on FF and had to disable pop ups to get the pop up html box, but then it worked.
I didn't try to change the Seller Details on ebay tho and I didn't relist it, I just messed with the edit and saved it as a draft.
If I lose the edit I don't care, I was just trying it.
I have decided I would be better off to start over new here on Auctiva rather than editing the old ones on ebay. Main reason is I have a store and some will continue to end. It will be easier to relist if I have a Master profile enabled to revise if I need to and then relist.
At least "now" I know what I can do with the html clicks here- to revise over there.
But I think I will only use the pic html copy and paste to replace those pics that disappear, for some dang reason! I wish I knew why they disappear. Hopefully the ones I've redone will stay.
I spend most of my time checking to see what has stopped working and fixing it. That's why starting over with each one when it ends is gonna be easier and it won't cost me anymore than relisting, unless I would have been lucky enough to get the insertion fee back.
I am burned out on fixing!
Eek
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.