Skip to main content

Reply to "SpareDollar Migrators Suthrnjewl HERE!"

I was not aware the comments SD made that they were glad to see people leave. As a business savy person myself, I would anticipate losing some customers in the event of a 81% fee increase. However,I would never announce I was glad to see people leave cause I wouldn't.

Whoever left at SD are loyal followers. The problem is for SD is not how many people have decided to stay, it's how many peole they are able to sign up in the future. They are now competing in a price tier that has a few other services competing with them. A seller who wants to use a listing service would most likely sign with Auctiva first, because Auctiva is in a market segment that SD was in (the free auction listing service part). That's how most of us signed with SD at the first place, right? Now SD has decided to leave this market segment and move into a differet tier (they better have the product to back it up though). Auctiva just stands out even more now. You will see. Loyalty has a price. If SD can not get more people to sign up, they have to keep raising rates to keep up with the profit margin. How many more will leave only time will tell.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.