Skip to main content

Reply to "SpareDollar Migrators Suthrnjewl HERE!"

Hello fellow former SD members!! Glad to see that some of us found this site!! I just joined tonight, and so far it seems promising; anything should be better than the wonderful customer support that SpareDollar provided....which was NONE! When I received the email stating that they plan to raise the price, I was totally irate, but yet it was hilarious at the same time, because they said that they had to cover costs for upgrades, etc. to the site.......HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! If anyone believed that, they were not of this planet!!
I didn't even go back to SD since I got the email on 10/15; I was so mad....so I didn't see the HEARTFELT response that Tomas gave about him being glad that many of us would be leaving SD until I browsed through here tonight......guess Tomas wants to retire, because he certainly won't be working SD for much longer. Yes, he probably has bigger sellers than I am, of course, but my guess is that there are/were many many more small-time sellers supporting SD than high-volume sellers, however I'm sure they too, will also follow suit if they haven't started to do so already. Big or small time sellers, every dollar counts.
That was a HUGE slap in the face, if you ask me,...to LIE about why he is raising the price....and then to raise it as much as he did all at one time! What a jerk.
Well, again I'm glad to see that others have found this new avenue,and hopeful that other SD'ers will also migrate here, and I hope that this avenue will be traveled with little or no "pot-holes" and/or "construction with detours", LOL!

GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH--SPARE DOLLAR!

Even if this site doesn't work out for me, I still will not look back..........
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.