Skip to main content

Reply to "SpareDollar Migrators Suthrnjewl HERE!"

I thought that those new to Auctiva MIGHT enjoy sitting through the below mentioned class. It's quick, fun and interesting. This to me is Customer Service at it's finest. Or perhaps I'm just amazed after having been denied any customer service from a previous service for so long I'm delirious. <smile> Enjoy, Donna
Hello,

Auctiva is hosting it's new "How to List" class and I am looking for anyone interested to view and participate next Wednesday, Nov 16th, at 4 PM PST. This class will cover the basics of creating a listing, including uploading images and using templates and will last about 30 minutes.

To participate, please file a support case expressing your interest in the beta test of our "How to List" class. You can do this by going to Auctiva -> Help and clicking the "File a Support Case" link. I will send an email invitation to the first 10 people who express interest.

This is a great chance for anyone who has signed up but not yet posted to get a quick demo.

You'll take your computer to a web link we give you and you'll be able to watch our screen while listenting to us on the phone call, as well as interact. It's a toll free number as well.

Thank you,
Auctiva Support
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.