Skip to main content

Reply to "SpareDollar Migrators Suthrnjewl HERE!"

Oh my Goodness! Look who found us!

Goodie!

I named the thread this way in hopes that a Google search would bring stray ones in.

Glad to see you join us...we're doing just fine over here and getting along real well.

You'll LOVE customer service here! The guys are great (no offense if you've hired women, ok?).

I've been here for quite some time as have others. I'd have been gone from SD at the end of August had it not been for malicious bidders and I was busy dealing with them.

We couldn't tell many where we were going as the threads would get zapped. Especially after the morning when we woke up and SD was gone...literally <poof> gone. A bill had not been paid and everyone's SD images and more were gone. That finalized the decision for alot to come over here or other venues. Once Sd was back up and running it was discussed how another service had great customer service and actually answered questions and emails. You didn't have to get your answers from members. It just isn't this service either..it's amazing to me that all of we who have looked elsewhere and found other services..found great service at all of them. Anyway...Those threads would get zapped.

It was a harsh month..finger pointing, accusations about how we had no business sense, and persons were made fun of and stated that if we couldn't afford the four dollar increase we shouldn't be selling. <shrug> I made my decision late last spring to leave SD during the late summer months.

It was never a matter of money with we who came here and other places...we wanted customer service and a service that worked. I bear no one ill and have high hopes and wishes for their selling success...I just wish they could have wished the same my way..... <shrug>

Well, it's time I got started on making my holiday pies and casseroles..

Good to see you!

If you need help...the guys are great here.
Honest!

Take care, Donna
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.