Skip to main content

Reply to "SpareDollar Migrators Suthrnjewl HERE!"

quote:
Originally posted by Suthrnjewl:
Morning!

You'll have till the eve of the 14th to keep visiting the boards. (if that's your choice)

Never know...you might receive free bonus time offer from Tomas. Even though I think if it's a free bonus time offer, somebody oughta drop an email to the "winner" of this bonus time and let them know.

I was the "lucky" recipient of ALOT longer free time than anybody knew (I have no idea why either, didn't ask 4 it, didn't want it, had everything cleared out & could definitely afford to pay for SD if it had been my choice)

Why Tomas' choice was to offer me free time when there were those who LOVE, LIVE and BREATH SD and to them it was a hardship to come up with nine bucks a month and yet..he gave me free bonus time? It's still puzzling. (I never missed a payment to SD for over 2 years)

Over the years, I'd offered to pay for members who would post on the boards they couldn't pay for their SD subscriptions..he could've/should've give them what I didn't want. I never received answers to my request to pay for fellow members over the years. It just doesn't make sense..I receive free bonus time? When there are others that are needy out there? Doesn't make sense, does it?

Heck, all accusations about returning members using new IDs is silly. Just fodder for fighting or the current "choice" of whose the target. Those discussions could easily be stopped/locked. I know the majority of those slinging around accusations know about IP numbers. Geesh! If it mattered the owner would nip all of those that have IP numbers he doesn't want posting on the board banned.

It's silly and can be nipped in the bud unless stirring of the pot is what is wanted to keep members interested in coming back to view the car wreck postings in a thread.

My choice is to be where the postings are positive in regards to life, my online business and selling. I'm not just talking about this board but other online seller boards I belong to also, OTWA, TULIP Tools, PowerSellersUnite, etc. etc. and of course, Auction Sellers Motivators!!!!

Just my thoughts, it's better to go forth and be around those with a positive outlook than negative.

Now everyone, Get out there and make Moolah.

Best of luck for the New Year and many, many eBay sales!

My wish is that everyone have much green to count.

Peace,
Donna
Last edited by suthrnjewl
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.