Skip to main content

Reply to "SpareDollar Migrators Suthrnjewl HERE!"

quote:
Originally posted by brightgems:
Donna. You are so right about having and keeping a positive attitude as much as possible. It does work, and makes one a much happier person to be aroundI just quietly go away, AND I DON'T PUT DOWN WHAT OTHERS CHOOSE TO DO OR NOT DO. I will never understand blind loyalty to any site or auction. It is crazy. This is business to me, and I do what will make the most $$ for me, and try to help out others if I can. Other then that, I try to keep quiet.

Peace!!! Smile

This was a purely business based decision to me. I wanted a site that could implement the changes eBay threw in such as eBay motors, categories, and more.

I wanted upgrades to a service more than once every 2 years and not empty promises.

I wanted a customer service that answered questions. I didn't want them to be my buddie or my pal...I wanted the service addressing my problems.

I took the affiliate links outta my emails and ME page last spring because I was tired of explaining why the site didn't work. How embarrassing it was to send them to the boards for answers. They would look for customer service and then only find members. That didn't speak well.

I wanted a service that members didn't have to call rackspace to get answers about problems.

When and if this site doesn't suit my needs, I'll find another and if it has a fee, so be it. It was NEVER about the money!

As long as this service keeps up with what my needs are as a consumer, that is the bottom line. It has nothing to do with money...oh no it doesn't. I also don't think they understand how this site works either..and won't take the time to investigate either.

But to stay with a service that isn't up to date or can't handle the curves eBay throws doesn't show good business sense it just shows loyalty to a buddy or pal.

I guess that explains my "free bonus" extra time with SD. There were months I would send in extra with a note to donate this much overage to cover so and so's payment. <shrug> It's no big deal.

I never begrudged a single person about their choice to stay with the service, yet, when I stated I was outta there..suddenly this woman who used to be considered pretty knowledgable by those on the help boards, became viewed as a dunce. (even though I have background in accounting and business managment) <shrug>

And yet, they still sling barbs at those that have not only come here but other services that suit their needs. Why? What possible reason are they so obsessed with what our business choices are?

I wish nothing but good health, much joy and and even more green to everyone!

A positive outlook is wished to all!

WELCOME CREOLE! WELCOME BRIGHTGEMS! (yes I do remember you)

Enjoy life!

Peace out,
Donna
Last edited by suthrnjewl
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.