Skip to main content

Reply to "SpareDollar Migrators Suthrnjewl HERE!"

quote:
Originally posted by jivemofo:
EX-sparedollar member here. I just joined Auctiva in the last few days and cannot be believe how great it is!! It seems that this place has all the service and professionalism we were crying out for over at SD!!

I only wish it'd found out about it before Paying SD for 6 months in advance Frown

Hey There!

Oh no! Not six months in advance!

Welcome!

I'm glad you found us.

Auctiva keeps up with the curves that eBay changes to their site that we were told wasn't able to be done.

Customer Service here is great. Service tickets are answered promptly. Answers aren't dependent upon customers of the service..but by their many technicians. I know they've added so very many servers that it's speedy.

Suggestions are acknowledged respectfully and if it's doable then they will work it into the system. If it's not, Auctiva will tell you the why's it can't be implemented. There's a new version coming out this spring, when they say a new version is coming...it will be delivered.

They know how to write code here and that makes me secure that they can keep up with eBay's changes..daily.

There's a phone number listed to call the service, not rackspace..but the service. There are techs hanging around most of the time, in case a ticket is filled out and needs to be answered. (which is my preferred means of getting an answer)

There's more I could say..but I'll let you figure it out on your own.

I tried to tell others (and others tried to make mention also) that a smart business move is to be where a service works for you, not the other way around, but my threads got pulled.

I named this thread the way it's named in the hopes that a Google search would bring in stragglers.

Good Luck!
Much Moolah is wished your way!
Happy Green New Year!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.