Skip to main content

Reply to "SpareDollar Migrators Suthrnjewl HERE!"

quote:
Originally posted by dwangel:
In another word - lazy. Or they just LOVE SD to give it $9.00 a month for whatever reason.

ALOT will pay nine dollars a month to chat on the toxic message boards, it's not the laziness factor in their case, it's an addiction to whatever the heck drama someone is having or causing.

When goodness gracious, if someone were smart they'd open a free message board..it's not that hard. Send everyone an invite and be done with paying the nine dollars a month.

Tomas is smart not to delete alot of those posts as it's like a car wreck and others will break neck to spend time watching the finger pointing and just general embarrassment that the AHL drops to at times.

I ascertained long ago that there were those addicted to the boards and no matter whether Tomas updated his software or not or kept raising prices they would gladly pay to just to be able to visit the soap opera so-called The AHL.

<shrug>
For me?
I don't have IM'ers and belong to very few message boards...such for two reasons. One is those that need to get me a message can email me or phone me. The other? IM'ers, Message Boards and such are a drag on my business time on the computer when I could be making moolah, that's just the way I am. I only visit message boards which have to do with my online business AND motivational to me or for health reasons besides that. This box called a monitor in front of me is for making money.

Plus, there are members with Sparedollar like Bobby1313131313131313 who has enough monthly referrals that he could probably hang out for months with SD and Bobby? He's works hard at his online business and he takes great care with his business and every aspect of it. I on the other hand stopped with the referral links for free months in spring of last year and took any and all links off my ME page at the same time, too.

Just my two cents,
Donna
Last edited by suthrnjewl
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.