Skip to main content

Reply to "SpareDollar Migrators Suthrnjewl HERE!"

quote:
Originally posted by Suthrnjewl:
quote:
Originally posted by AngelLisa:
Lmao ... Amen to that, I cant access the boards over there if I wanted too. Eek I got into trouble Frog I promise to behave here though.

Was it the Angel Or the Lisa that gave it away. Razz

I don't know what happened and don't care to know what happpened and please don't leave any intimations of what happened here.

Let's keep any and all negativity away from these boards.

Not that I need to mention this. Auctiva puts up with nothing Lisa and any others that might think twice. Absolutely positively nothing will be tolerated when there are posts that don't follow the guidelines. The thread will be locked immediately by the administrators. I've seen it twice and the persons who run this board are serious about their desire for us to use the forums within the guidelines.

Lisa, if you were locked out of the boards at another venue, then learn from that experience and put your time and energy towards selling!

Just thought I'd give you & everyone else a heads up.

Peace out,
Donna

Well...it means just what you thought!! (Pain in....) lol That's what my hubby calles me anyway. Big Grin

This is definitely hard to get used to. I think I'll try going thru the tutorial. I need to take small steps first! Wink
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.