Skip to main content

Reply to "SpareDollar Migrators Suthrnjewl HERE!"

quote:
Originally posted by clausbe:
quote:
I think that depends on the template and the permissions given with it. Of course, if you purchased it somewhere, then you can use it. Many of the contributors to the template warehouse have given permission to use them here. One that I know has is ecloset/fullmoon

You can always email the designer to ask them.

Oooh yea! I was just thinking that the only thing I really miss about SD was the Template Warehouse. I'm gonna get to emailing the owners of my fave templates right now!

Here's a copy and paste in regards to the Template Warehouse, Note I didn't state SD Template Warehouse....(the owner is on another message board I belong to http://p2.forumforfree.com/index.php?mforum=auctionsellersm
)

"that the Template Warehouse is private property. The web space is owned by me, and the templates and images are owned by their respective designers."

99.9% of the designers are great folks and will gladly allow you to continue to use them as long as you ask and keep the pertinent info intact. I would've said 100% are great folks cause they are 100% great folks. Nobody would believe that kinda stat, so I put 99.9. <smile>

The Warehouse does not belong to SD..it's totally separate and has nothing to do with the owner of SD.

By the way..have you checked out Auctiva's Templates? You'll see some familiar work from some familiar Template Warehouse designers. (psssssssst plus they won a contest and got paid buckeroo's, too)

Good Luck!
Enjoy the service,
Donna
Last edited by suthrnjewl
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.