Skip to main content

Reply to "SpareDollar Migrators Suthrnjewl HERE!"

quote:
Originally posted by wayoutwest:
who is this person that you speak of? no real wisdom here *laf!* just good ol' school of hard knocks Wink

or were you being sarcastic? That's it! I knew it! You hateful hateful person!!!! (just kidding Frog)

I'm glad to be here so can continue learning from all the fine folks such as yourself. We all have our areas of knowledge and it's nice to be surrounded by persons such as yourself that I can learn from. Smile

GOOD MORNING!

Thanks for your postings to me and NO I wasn't being sarcastic. <neener>

Anyhoooooooo...I thought I'd take a few seconds to let you know that the help ticket is a great resource if you need any questions answered and quickly. Normal time for me is within 15 to 30 minutes.

There's stickies on each thread but alot of times, people don't go into them to find info because they're frustrated. So peruse those first and familiarize yourself with the goings on.

Help tickets are on the top. You'll have a running tab on what's been answered and what is open. Also, you get to rank the Customer Service whether it met your needs or not. This lets CEO Jeff know what's going on at a glance.

The online classes are great, too and offer lots of insight. If a person sits through one of those online classes first..then they should be good to go for setting up their profiles for listing.

You might want to take a moment and pop into the templates here. The staff works hard on them plus, oh my gosh...Auctiva had a contest for template design and our own KWK and WAHM took home $$$. Their designed templates can be viewed with the other templates. Imagine that...acknowledgement of templates and the developers of those templates.

Steve, I've not had any problems with scheduling items. Because there have been times when I designed a new auction and didn't error check it, scheduled it and then it wouldn't go. My own fault for not error checking..that's the way folks learn though..right?

When the transfer of the servers to a new locale happened a few weeks ago...I remembered not to have any auctions scheduled to upload knowing the situation could run longer than anticipated. In real life I always plan for bumps in the road and I try to remember that in my dealings with selling online.

Auctiva was good to their word and kept us apprised. The message board is housed on another server which makes it easy to stay in touch with us. No OLE error messages.

Now, I'm not saying Auctiva is perfect..but it works for me. Nobody is perfect just as nothing is perfect.

I've stated all along that Auctiva suits MY needs. But I've been here since last summer and watched this service really move along. If it hadn't been for malicious bidders on my eBay account, I'd have been completely moved out of my old service SD a few months earlier. Auctiva moved 400 of my existing auctions over for me..but hard work got the last 400 plus auctions, pics and more moved over. If there's one thing I'm not..that's lazy. It was time consuming but in the long run, my auctions run smoother, my auctions look better, the pics are crisper and more.

Take your time and root around the stickies, take an online class or just hang out with we already Auctiva members..then I think you can make a logical decision. In the end, you might like Auctiva or you might not.

And know what? There's nothing wrong with not liking a service..last time I checked this was America and we could like whatever we chose. <smile>

It should be whatever suits a persons needs.

As I said earlier, thanks for all your recommendations in the past to free services such as AVG, SPYBOT, SPYWAREBLASTER and more. They work great and everytime that I recommend them to another I think of your signature with all the links. <smile> Free doesn't mean less quality..it can be better quality at the right price.

We're not a real chatty group over here as versus what you're used to. I'll tell you that right up front...we tend to get in the trenches, get our work done and play very little. It's just a different mentality of looking at online time.

I'm also looking forward to your time, opinions and more with us over at the Auction Sellers Motivators, too. Such a nice group of persons.

Blessings Steve,
Donna
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.