Skip to main content

Reply to "SpareDollar Migrators Suthrnjewl HERE!"

quote:
This service is FREE for sellers because BUYERS are paying for it via insurance. Also, Auctiva has other relationships set up with Sellathon. So, if Auctiva members upgrade their Sellathon via Auctiva, they get a kickback.

I haven't completed the contract(s) yet, but there are definitely some very exciting partnerships we are investigating/negotiating right now. In fact, I just got off the phone with one of our potential partners. Smile

Like Auctiva Shipping insurance, these value added services are things that will enhance the buying experience on eBay, and at the same time provide an additonal revenue stream for Auctiva AND our sellers.

On a different note, I am tempted to give you a sneak peak at another idea we have (free to our sellers of course), but we are still working on scoping out the details... and I don't want our competitors to know about it. Just know, it is a really cool idea, that will provide you, our sellers, with a ton of value. I can't guarantee that we are going to do this, but we are constantly looking for cool new ideas to provide value to our customers.

Bill
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.