Skip to main content

Reply to "SpareDollar Migrators Suthrnjewl HERE!"

quote:
Originally posted by Magie Noire:
quote:
Originally posted by rizzlet:
I assume all you ex-SD users got the word about SpareDollar being acquired by InkFrog.

How are the current SpareDollar users reacting to this? Are they happy? Angry? Staying? Going?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Occasionally, I pop in read for a few and pop out.

That statement will cause a commotion! You'll have them all up in arms! Naughty Magie! <smile>

My take? SD was a third party that I once used for my online business. When it ceased to work to the abilities I wanted it to have. I made a business decision to leave and find a service that did serve my needs. Not Tom, not Dick, not Harry's business, but my online business. I left one service for another service. Auctiva serves my needs. Whereas the service may not suit others, it does mine.

SD? Served its purpose at one time. I don't think about it otherwise. Just as I don't think about my prior cellphone company. They served their purpose at the time. Another came along that gave me better customer service, better reliability, and more punch for my needs. The service more than serves my purpose, so I don't give it a moments thought that I once used the other cell phone service.

Bad analogy I know..but it works for me.
<smile>

My Best!
Donna
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.