Skip to main content

Reply to "SpareDollar Migrators Suthrnjewl HERE!"

quote:
Originally posted by Magie Noire:

I promise to be good, good lady of the south. By the way, how are you and yours?

Doing well, Doing well.

Life is busy as always. I've been trying to get my website up and running along with ironchicks (beth) help. It's the cubecart that has me stumped and I'm absolutely at a standstill. I haven't been able to work on it for the past four days and really need to dig in. There are several others that have done it step by step so I bet I'm just at a wall because I've missed a step.

I've branched out to EExpress and have sold four items. It was one three as of this afternoon but I just logged in to find another sale.

I've also branched out to a MSN space for more search engine placement along with my Yahoo 360. I'm getting ready to add another eCrater store..this time a bookstore. I find the ecraters successful and have yet to go a day without at least one sale.

My youngest ends her school year soon. My oldest went to the Bahama's for spring break and swears he'll never drink rum again. <smile> My middle son will be taking more classes at college than his previous load and wanting to move out in the fall. <sigh> Before I know it I'll have empty nest syndrome and that won't be pretty!

I'm busy mentoring in a neighborhood elementary school. I try to volunteer in where I can and when I can. But since moving further out of town (out to BFE) it's harder to find the opportunities that once were abundant. I'm thinking of joining a civic organization out this way.

Hope all finds you well and you sweet son, too!

Thank you for asking.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.