Skip to main content

Reply to "SpareDollar Migrators Suthrnjewl HERE!"

quote:
Originally posted by littlebutch:
My God I was wondering where all the trouble makers were at, well I guess I found them. You talk about certain memebers being in a tizzy at Sparedollar, it seems to me that it is you and you know who YOU are and YOU need to get a life and go see a Dr that can help YOU. Without the little trouble makers at Sparedollar the AHL is in perfect harmony. It seems to me that certain memebers here are so bored with Auctiva and their lives they have to go to Sparedollar just to get some excitement in their life.

Certain memebers that complain about Sparedollar

One that has multi ID's that talks to herself in an imaginary island. Right Apawkeeper, spiffy, muggles, bumbee. YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE!!! AND SOME PROFESSIONAL HELP!!!!

Another follower is just that she follows people around as though she is lost in her own little world needing people to accept her and in doing so she hurting herself and doesn't even relize it. Right FULLMOON, WAHM

Frown Another reason Sparedollar needs to go poof! To many peeps controlling the forums. I know that this is not going to happen here so I will just sit back and watch the muddy waters become crystal clear again.

Hi Maggie, Donna and all. Is it summer break yet LOL?
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.