Skip to main content

Reply to "SpareDollar Migrators Suthrnjewl HERE!"

quote:
Originally posted by wahm922:
Thank you Jeff Wink

I would also like to state that I have finally seen the light and will no longer pay to be a part of SD or IF or whatever they want to call it now.

I stayed on hoping it might get better all the while I continued to list from here. I tried the new IF and I'm like Auctiva alot better.

Well, since I appear to have started all this with my post about Sparedollar, I would like to balance things out a bit.

I've been a user of Sparedollar, InkFrog and Auctiva.

IF is a little pricey and I've always hated their templates.

But overall, they are a very good service. If they can stabilize out and are actually set up to handle the inflow from the now-defunct Sparedollar (which doesn't sound like is currently the case) Sparedollar users will be much better off than they were. They have - or used to have, anyway - very good customer service and their software was basically pretty good. I don't remember a whole lot of crashes or problems or "pizza boxes" where my photos should be when I used them.

It sounds like Tomas didn't do a very good job PR-wise (so what else is new) as to how he handled selling out SD, but overall this is probably the best thing that could have happened with those guys who stuck with him. They are definitely better off with InkFrog.

Gotta give credit where credit is due.

However, if they aren't set up to handle the inflow from SD and have changed their software so there's problems, you can expect a flood of new people over here to Auctiva.

That being said, I'm very pleased with Auctiva. I'm sure that a lot of people from SD and IF will find their way over here like I did.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.