Skip to main content

Reply to "SpareDollar Migrators Suthrnjewl HERE!"

quote:

yep i think more and more from ink frog and sd will come here.....regular ink froggers who left a while back to get away from sd.. will be upset too about ink frog buying sd and bringing on the owner who gave them a service that made them switch in the first place......

I really don't think that acquiring Tomas' services as part of the IF deal was a bad thing for them.

It's obvious that Tomas is first and foremost an IT person. His major interest appeared to be software development. (It's pretty obvious he isn't a "people person". LOL!)

Again, giving credit where credit is due: Sparedollar was a beautiful program when it worked. No matter how many negative things I or others had to say about how customer service or tech support was handled, everyone pretty much agreed that they really liked the basic software. It was simple, easy to navigate, and the templates were nice. He obviously did a very good job creating and developing this thing to begin with.

Why Tomas didn't just hire some people to handle tech support and customer service and just stick to the software development part is one of those unfathomable mysteries of the universe none of us has ever been able to figure out.

InkFrog hiring him on soley to develop software and improve the program is probably a win-win for everyone. He will use his talents to where they are best suited and he won't have to directly deal with customers. Good for him; good for them.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.