Skip to main content

Reply to "still unable to post listings"

quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Bill B.:
quote:
Originally posted by lmdean:
Well, since you are not paying for Auctiva's services, I guess you could go to another PAID service. I understand the frustration, but this is FREE for us, and we should appreciate Auctiva when it's working great and not bitch and moan when it's not. I believe they are doing the best that they can. In fact, I have NEVER experienced the level of service that Auctiva provides from either Ebay or PayPal.....and I pay them...

Regardless of the fact that we are free, our goal is to be "Simple, fast and reliable". We are making the investments now to ensure that this goal is realized.

HEY LOOK I CAN'T POST ANYTHING I KEEP GETTING THE SAME MESSAGE AS EVERYONE ELSE, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY EBAY ACCOUNT AS IT KEEPS TELLING ME THAT I NEED TO HAVE A SELLERS ACCOUNT TO BE ABLE TO POST LISTINGS. I DO HAVE A SELLERS ACCOUNT AND THIS IS ONLY HAPPENED SINCE THE MOVE, A FEW MORE GLICHES FOR AUCTIVA TO WORK OUT BEFORE FINALLY BEING FIXED, I HOPE THEY DO IT SOON I HAVE 17 LISTINGS I NEED TO POST AND MORE WILL BE COMING. DI
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.