Skip to main content

Reply to "still unable to post listings"

Jeff,
Will you marry me? (Oops! Your very kind and thoughtful post there made me forget I'm already married and have five kids. 22nd anniversary coming up this month.) You're a gem to do all of this for us for free!

quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Jeff:
betty122243,

I checked the support system couldn't find the threatening text. There were a lot of cases you've filed in the past few days and I attempted to read them all. Can you please post it here.

The ones I read made me cringe and the replies I saw from us were all professional, apologetic, and sincere. I don't know how my support staff can read cases like that and not pull their hair out. They showed more courtesy and restraint than I think most normal people could. You're welcome to post any of our comments here in the community in their entirety if you'd like.

It appears your main problem revolves around images. I would suggest posting a detailed description of your problem in the images section of our forum. It would be helpful to keep the post short and concise. Everyone likes working and helping someone that's happy and friendly and it just might be another customer that has knows the answer and is willing to help.

I would like to try and make you happy but I'm not sure that will be possible.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.