Skip to main content

Reply to "Store logo in eBay listings?"

hey, i like that idea, rick... cuz you can see in the logo, there's no addy, or anything... i wouldn't think that'd be 'illegal'... so, may i ask, biscuit, for the one you did... is it just a name, like mine, or does it have a url written on it? if you'd consider letting me view one of your auctions so i could see how you did yours, that would be nice, but that's up to you! Razz
but then again, all this will still involve me making my own template, and i'm feelin' kinda lazy lately. Wink besides, i'd need help... i used to have my own website, and write my own html.. but i only got so far (being self-taught), and i don't know if i have to create it in layers, or div layers, or whatever, or if i can just make a template i like, like i was creating a flat picture in psp, and then just chop it up so it loads right (that's what i used to do a lot.. you know how in PSP you can chop up a pic and it divides and names it for you and all? like that.) either way, it's been awhile since i've written html, really, so i'd need some refreshing.... but all this talking about it is making me want to do *some*thing! Wink

edit/// and do you think someone would report me if i made my own template w/the above logo as a part of it? it sure seems harmless enough to me! Razz
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.