Skip to main content

Reply to "Store window not displaying"

Hi watchinu,

I reviewed your account and found that the scrolling gallery has not been appended to your current listings because partial scrolling gallery HTML code, specifically the <!--ASW--!> tag, is already present in the HTML of each listing. Our scrolling gallery appendage service does not append scrolling galleries to such listings because the presence of that tag generally means a scrolling gallery is already present.

Please file a support request regarding this matter using the appropriate link on our help page, http://www.auctiva.com/free-auction-software-help/help.aspx, and a member of our customer support team will guide you through the process of correcting this problem.

Simple-Cinema,

I also reviewed your account and found that the scrolling gallery is no longer being appended to your listings because your token is no longer valid. In order to correct this problem, you just need to generate a new token by clicking the "Ebay Settings" link under the "My Account" tab within your account, and then clicking the "Get New Token" link on the ensuing page.

Once you have generated a new token, the scrolling gallery will be appended to any new listings you create. Also, if you contact our customer support department after doing so, we will be able to have the scrolling gallery appended any of your current listings to which it has not already been added.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.