Skip to main content

Reply to "Store window not displaying"

Hi Mike,
Thank you sooooooo much for replying so quickly, it is appreciated!

Murphy's Law kicked in and everything appears to be accessible again. Store window scrolling is appearing in listings again. I can get to new listing page and saved listings. Haven't tried uploading imagines yet, but fingers crossed that is working again as well.

When I was having problems before, there were no error messages, just that whatever was being clicked on would not open. At one point, when I was clicked on Help button, that did have an error message one time that said page not availabe, the rest of the time it just wouldn't open.

I don't have a router, I'm such a puter dummy, not sure what it is, though I think it has something to with being wireless, which I am not.

My internet connection is aol via cable and for the most part works well with Auctiva.

This morning, @ approx 11:30am EST was when everything went crazy. I had composed a listing, clicked on Save Listing and when I clicked on Continue editing saved listing, that's when nothing would open up. I did a disk cleanup thinking maybe that might be a problem, but nothing worked until now.

Whatever happened to free things up again, I don't know, but ..... am going to call you Mike the Magican from now on!!

Thank you again Mike the Magican, I sincerely appreciate your speedy response! The few times I have had to contact Auctiva Support, the response has been lightening fast, very courteous and always helpful. You and your team are the BEST !!!

Happy Holidays!
available2you
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.