Skip to main content

Reply to "Store window on MySpace"

quote:
Originally posted by biscuit:
Just my $.02, but social interaction websites come and go. I'd prefer that Auctiva spend it's resources improving its core product, rather than focus on niche projects for websites that may not even be there tomorrow...

I could be wrong, though - I just don't think there are many people here that are interested in advertising on MySpace.

Hey man I finally got to an internet connection and thought id respond and in no way is this to be taken the wrong way. Myspace is in my opinion, not just another social networking site, It is a multibillion dollar generating business and it hold 150 Million + registered users. I dont see this going anywhere that fast. My only suggestion is that i could see this being an issue with any random social networking site spurring up because of myspace but myspace is a clear dominator on all aspects. It would only HELP auctiva generate more users, more traffic for either your potential sale, or your advertising dollars your looking to generate. My friend writes scripts for a living and like the person below me said, it probably isnt as hard as it was written out to seem. Its just a matter of whether you guys care or not, but i can tell you right now, i make and i say this with confidence 90% of my Ebay sales OFF OF MYSPACE. I post the html of the images and links and my sales come from users on myspace. I just thought, because i love the Auctiva interface it would be amazing for the rotating market front to be on my myspace generating even MORE people to you, to ebay, to me and to sales. Just a thought
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.