Skip to main content

Reply to "Store Window Placement Suggestion"

Well, it may seem starnge to you - but they are complaining... and I'm not hte only one getting complaints.

Mine are mostly "back-handed" complaints. I have MANY repeat buyers, and they've noticed my switch to Auctiva from Seller Sourcebook.

They all tell me that the templates look more professional, and are more pleasant to the eyes - but "put that darned scrolling thing at the bottom...you have too many nice things and I forget what I was looking for." This buyer ended up buying what she wanted.....BUT

That was one of the nicer complaints - others... not so much. I've recieved an email saying: "You are still on my Favorite Sellers List, but let me know when you move that scrolling thing to the bottom and I'll come back to shop. It is very distracting. It's like going into a department store for a sweater I saw in the window and just have to get, then once I step in the door 6 pushy sales people shove me around trying to sell me everything but the sweater I came for."

I know - it may seem like a trivial thing. But, I'm sure most online sellers will agree with me in that - if even ONE customer complains it becomes a major issue!

And I have MANY MORE than ONE complain!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.