Skip to main content

Reply to "Strange Happenings w. Templates"

I have tried many different services and I don't like any of them as much as like Auctiva. Yesterday I reopened my MarketWorks account, which had been closed as I was not selling on ebay for a while. I did not like the environment and the new interfaces they have. Too complicated. I honestly don't want to leave. If we could only get some assurance of Auctiva's efforts to correct the problmes. I am willing to stay if I know I am not wasting my time. I doubt the service will continue to be free once it is more stable. If the fee is reasonable I would definetly stay. Even without some feautres such as combined invoices, as I can turn off check out and use Ebay's. But, I need to make a living and I do that through ebay. If I can't list I can't make any money, if there anre no pictures, I can't sell it for it's value. So, Auctiva folks, can you please give us some feedback, keep us in the loop? Heck, I would not mind paying a nominal fee so you guys can get a beter, bigger faster server and greater bandwidth. Does anyone agree with me?
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.