Skip to main content

Reply to "Suggestion For Auctiva - Fix it before you release it"

I agree with you Paint and, as you probably know, I'm generally a cheerleader for Auctiva, but you must admit that the way Auctiva has planned this changeover demonstrates a lack of foresight. You would think after the fiasco of the Service Box that Auctiva would learn that it's users are not all capable of adapting to change. Rolling out 3.0 and then taking a vacation is crazy particularly in light of the fact that there are no help files. They should have waited until they could provide intensive support by quickly responding to the questions in the forum. They could also have spent just a couple of additional hours to write a brief tutorial and post it. It would have been fairly simple to have at least composed a FAQS post. It's been so long since I used the old eDud that I would almost need help with it if I were to go back. The thing about Beta testing is that most of the time people are advised not to beta test unless they are very knowledgeable computer users. Beta testing is seen as a good way to mess up your computer if you don't know what you are doing. I would personally never Beta test a new version of IE for example. I don't think Auctiva users can be blamed for not participating in the Beta. It really is Auctiva's responsibility to ensure that people who pay for it's services are able to use them without having to be computer programmers.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.