Skip to main content

Reply to "suggestions, comments, help"

quote:
They say people will bid if it is .99 and then get invested in it so they keep bidding and they may not bid at all if the starting price is too high.
That works great for items with high demand. Such as xBox 360's or Playstations. I sell almost all my used stuff that way and I always get a better price than say someone who starts theirs off at say 50% of what it's worth. It's because you get those early people invested and bidding and it's in their watch list and they keep coming back.

One thing is there are probably 10-20 bidders though. I would image for an outfit you may have 3 bidders going against eachother and I think it's harder for those to get bid up.

I also liked seeing the accessories with the outfit, but I could see where the shoes might not fit. I was thinking the same thing when I saw the listings. Everything looked great.

One other thing I'd do is try to complete some more transactions to get your feedback higher. Perhaps you could find some dvd's that you'd like to watch. You can purchase most for around $10 for pretty new movies. Then watch them and put them back up used and you'd probably get $7-10 again. So it may cost you $1-3 a feeback and a few weeks time but you'll get your feedback up higher. Of course I've read before that some people buy like 99 cent eBooks and get feedback that way too. I'm not sure if eBay still allows that or not. It just always struck me as people buying feedback for 99 cents.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.