Skip to main content

Reply to "Suggestions for listing etc"

Hi. I don't have suggestions on your listings because I do not have anything to compare them to. ie: 1st, 2nd, 3rd listings posted.

However, I can advise on the ebay store.

I pay 15.95 a month. I receive "STORE" phone support and "STORE" live help in lieu of regular member support, similar respect as power seller status. [YES, on ebay you can buy respect] I receive financials, an ebay header page with a breakdown of everything possibly related to business, sales, marketing.... ALL INCLUDED IN THE PRICE. Free email marketing and sales support and advise.

My "STORE" listings are 6 cents a piece. [that does not include standard listings]... my sales have increased 200% since. I have other ID's for years.... without the ebay store. They are sluggish in comparison to the exposure I receive now! I do not have the time for them and can only concentrate on this ID. Yes, it shows that I am a member for 2 years... but this is an old buying ID. This is my 4th month with a store and I cannot believe I survived this long without it!

A great analogy... or maybe more!! :::
Its like ... making sandwhiches with pre-sliced bread, sleeping in a king size bed, having central air conditioning...heck, like having air conditioning... Things you could live without, but once discovered, you wonder how you lived without the convenience...and could you ever go back?

I for one will not!

I hope I helped you!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.