Skip to main content

Reply to "suggestions for other hosting site?"

quote:
Originally posted by Maxmom:
After several days trying to list items... continual problems regarding ZipCode (I'm Canadian we have postal codes) and demands regarding weight and size of package. (BTW I listed dozens last year, successfully and like the service). I am ready to try a host other than Auctiva. Any suggestions?

I have been doing auctions since 1998 and have tryed other listing services at a hefty cost for them and still had the same problems with them can't mention names but the one I liked and stayed with the longest went down for close to a week and when it came back up no one could use the ceckout for another 4 days needless to say I quit them and went back to using ebay service for auctions which has the lest problems but they still have theres too and it cost you to do just about everything. I have been with Auctiva now about a year and yes they have there problems but your not paying double to use there services like you would with a pay service.
Guess what I'm saying is I can live thru there problems just like I've done with all the others
and it will get better! Smile Eek
Rivrat7
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.