Skip to main content

Reply to "Support???"

Hello rocker-sd,

I am sorry to hear that you have been having difficulties with support cases. Currently, we are not aware of any difficulty with support cases being filed or getting responses and we respond to cases in the order that they arrive, typically on the same day.

I've gone ahead and taken a look at the Auctiva account related to your forum information and find no support cases have been filed from that account since 3/28/11 - while I can see that there has been some other recent activity in that account, there are no support cases showing either within the account or within our support case system.

Please note that you must file a support case from under the Help tab of the Auctiva site for our support team to receive your message, so if you have used another medium to try to reach us that might explain the difficulty.

Please let us know if you have another account where you have been filing cases or please describe what occurs for you when you use the "File A Support Case" option from under the Help tab of the site so we can take a look into it.

Please also feel free to let us know what issue prompted you to file a support case here and we'll be happy to assist you further.

- Craig
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.