Skip to main content

Reply to "Switched to Auctiva! Have questions about EBay Selling Manager Pro"

quote:
Originally posted by feather:
some words of caution to a new user.
auctiva doesn't care about the customer.doesn't fix problems in a timely manner and especially if there aren't a lot of users with the same problem.they can't be bothered..
for me it has been a nightmare since they started charging.i have thousands of listings that were re-listed through ebay. auctiva won't do anything to keep track of them so i can't delete old pictures easily. it is to their advantage since i still have to pay for them even after they are sold.
another problem they aren't willing to fix is when you add a new picture to a closed listing and re-list it the picture doesn't show as being used and could be deleted with deletion wizard.
recently when i choose "good till canceled "when re-listing to the fixed price format it only lists for 30 days ,ends and has to be re-listed.
i haven't heard yet if they will fix this problem.
i have to spend hundreds of extra hours trying to deal with all these problems and get no help from auctiva.
they won't give my pictures back so i am trapped.
ebay used to recommend them.i wonder if they still do.
Repl

I just replied to one of your other threads, but will repost my reply here:.
Hi!
I just looked at a few of your listings that were supposed to be GTC, and I suspect (not 100% sure) that the reason eBay is not renewing them is because of this statement in your listings: "buyer mails out of usa at own risk or can purchase protection through auctiva."

Since eBay doesn't allow sellers to even hint at buying insurance, this may be why they are not renewing your listings. They will continue to not renew those listings as each 30-day-cycle ends.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.