Skip to main content

Reply to "SYSTEM IS SO SLOW and times out"

Wow Bob! 12 minutes!!! The fastest I can do a listing is just under a half hour. Today, I have yet to get a listing posted. 12 pictures took nearly 20 minutes to upload. Hangs so badly between pages that the system crashes - nothing posted in the past two hours - this is a lost day for me and it is Sunday no less.

Clearly, Auctiva's servers cannot handle peak times. Someone PLEASE address this ongoing (several years now) problem of system slowdowns. More than once over the last few years, I have had to stop using Auctiva because of the system being incredibly slow.

Speaking for myself, I would be happy to pay for premium service if I was guaranteed fast functioning 24/7 servers. Again, when it is working as it should, I am very grateful for the service that Auctiva provides. Why, can't you keep Auctiva free for infrequent users but add a paid premium service level for those of us that want to use Auctiva regularly and can justify the additional expense based on usability and efficiency. Thank you, Don
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.