Skip to main content

Reply to "SYSTEM IS SO SLOW and times out"

I hear a lot of complaining but I honestly have to look at it this way:

It used to take me 4 hours a night to list maybe 10 items on eBay directly.

Now in 4-6 hours, I can get 25 to 50 listings done with a little prep before hand

What is this prep before hand? Doing the brain dead work during off peak hours late at night right before bed or with my coffee in the morning like uploading a slew of photos at one time, cropping photos, watermarking and attaching the photos to listing shells.

Then, when Saturday or Sunday arrive, I open the listing shells (my browser allows me to open up to 20 windows at one time) and if it takes an hour to load for each page, it take an hour to load 20 pages. An hour later if and when they are fully loaded, I do not have to worry about uploading photos, i do not have to worry about attaching photos. I just type in descriptions, shipping weights and submit. If the category takes too long to upload, then open eBay in a different browser and go start a new listing in eBay and keep it open where the category searches are. Use eBays fast category search page and then copy down the category number and paste it into auctiva. Simple and fast.

This Sunday I got about 40 listings done, granted it was not the fastest day, when I can usually get about 60 done but still, a very productive day.

I hope this helps someone!

Cheers!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.