Skip to main content

Reply to "Technical Difficulties"

There is an awful lot of CAPITALIZATION going on in this thread. I think that it is a shame that Auctiva are having these glitches as it is a fabulous site. I say that after only two days of working in it. There are so many features that allow me to manage my ebay listings that eBay themselves could have offered if they were more customer oriented.

I think everybody should have a bit of patience, I have been working in IT development for over 20 years now and I know always "to expect the unexpected". Just pressing one wrong key can cause a whole network of systems to fail and this is a Complex system.

If you were paying for it then you are right to expect a top level of service. I actually have received nothing but top service since I joined .. the support is superb, I have had a lot (lot, lot!) worse from suppliers that I was paying under a support contract never mind paying for the software.

Next time something like this happens (and it will - no-one's infallible) just remember all the problems you have had (and will get in the future) with eBay and you are paying them for the privilege.

Right .. off my soap box

PS - I don't work for Auctiva
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.