Skip to main content

Reply to "Template not posting to eBay fully"

I am having a similar problem with my customized Auctiva template. I have five live auctions posted and all but one appear fine in viewing the images. On the one that I'm having problems with, I chose to use two images side-by-side, which I assume stretched the template way too big for viewing. Strange though, when viewing that auction from different browsers, the template doesn't stretch viewing in FireFox,yet does stretch in AOL and IE. I have another listing with side-by-side pictures and no problem with the template images in any browser. I guess the only way to be sure is NOT to use side-by-side image option and opt for vertical images only, which I'm not crazy about. Is there ANY way of knowing BEFORE the auction is posted live, how the actual template/images will appear. If I knew in advance that my choice of using side-by-side images in that particular auction would have caused the problem, I would have opted for a different layout of images. Surely, there must be a way of knowing in advance. Previewing the auction in Auctiva PRIOR to posting the auction live, doesn't identify that there will be a template/image problem in live auction.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.