Skip to main content

Reply to "Template not posting to eBay fully"

Cara. Hmmm...

Thanks for advising me. I have to admit I am confused. The first thing I did was create the seller details but then when I go to list an item it seems to only ask me to load the profiles, all of which appear by loading the master.

In fact, what I have done, because I do not know how one accesses and includes the Seller Details in the listing, is to re-do them ON THE TEMPLATE itself! Haha. I figured that should always post to the listing because it is permanently part of the template. So I have all those things there: payment, shipping, about us, terms of sale and contact us.

What you seem to be saying is that these items will not appear on the listing unless accessed through Seller Details. I think. So, how does one do that? I can load the profiles okay but not these. If I can do that, I guess I should then remove my seller details text in the template although I also have pictures to go in each section on there too. Does that mean I would need to add the pictures to the Seller Details fields instead of the brackets in the template designer? I am not sure why MY simple solution doesn't work though. Hehe. In fact, I am fairly sure this did work when I used a different Auctiva template and experimented the first few times. Perhaps I 'accidentally' loaded the first round of Seller Details I created!

Oh the tension! Just want to get this fixed so I can move on. It's really holding me up!

Thanks for your further counsel in advance.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.