Skip to main content

Reply to "Template OK in preview but not in eBay listing"

Danno...I reported to support, this is their reply below. It did not work for me the html icon would not open. I am not a techie and it's frustrating for me with this html stuff when trying to QUICKLY list items. I only have a few days left in this trial period and I will probably not sign up since all I really want are the great templates and additional pics without paying eBay extra. Ebay's templates are so primitive can't believe they have not updated them.....ooops that would mean they would cost more :-) anyway, I'm sure you'll understand the tech stuff below but it didn't work for me....ad is now back to just ebay. Item is not worth spending all this time trying to make it look good.
I've reviewed your account for item # 280384951880 and found that this problem may be the causing because of blank space in your description at the end. In order to delete this space you need to revise your listing by following steps:

1) Locate and open your listing in your Saved Listings folder, delete the space from description at the bottom of the description and save it.
2) Click the "<HTML>” icon to the right of the item on your "Saved Listings" page
3) Select All and copy the html in the popup window.
4) Locate the item on eBay and click the "Revise Item" button.
5) Scroll down to the "Description" section and then click the "HTML" tab above the description editor.
6) Delete the existing description HTML; paste the copied HTML in its place, and save your changes.

I hope you find this response to be helpful and do let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Sincerely,
Auctiva Support.

I've reviewed your account for item # 280384951880 and found that this problem may be the causing because of blank space in your description at the end. In order to delete this space you need to revise your listing by following steps:

1) Locate and open your listing in your Saved Listings folder, delete the space from description at the bottom of the description and save it.
2) Click the "<HTML>” icon to the right of the item on your "Saved Listings" page
3) Select All and copy the html in the popup window.
4) Locate the item on eBay and click the "Revise Item" button.
5) Scroll down to the "Description" section and then click the "HTML" tab above the description editor.
6) Delete the existing description HTML; paste the copied HTML in its place, and save your changes.

I hope you find this response to be helpful and do let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Sincerely,
Auctiva Support.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.