Skip to main content

Reply to "template profile only part way posting"

Hi Danno!
Hope all is well! I actually came here looking for help and found this thread...I am having a similar problem...filed a support request this a.m., but they have yet to respond.

I edited my shipping section of the Seller Details, saved, pulled up the listing form ( i just use the same one over and over, change categories, & other details as needed), Previewed, and the Shipping revisions will not show in preview; Preview window continues to show the old info.

I know by past experience, that if I were to list the old info would show up, not the new, so I can't list until this is fixed.

So I again went into Seller Details, saved the entire details using save as new, and renamed it (thinking this would shake the changes loose), again pulled up the blank listing form, selected the new name (next to where you select the Custom Template), previewed, and it is still showing the old info.

So, Cleared browsing history, temporary internet files, and cookies, closed everything, pulled it up again, and the changes still don't show in the preview window!

Any thoughts?

Deborah
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.