Skip to main content

Reply to "template profile only part way posting"

Hi Deb,

Glad you like the idea. You'll have to let me know if you want to try that out with some test videos with your models. Think listing and/or fashion show for your fashion creations as possibilities.

A simple way to add the videos to the listing is a challenge. If Auctiva wants to jump on board, a series of [VIDEO] tags would definitely help the project. The player you see is the standard Youtube "Chrome" player. I used the YouTube Chrome Player (it has the built-in toolbar at bottom) for its instant recognition over building my own. Auctiva should think about their own version using the "Chromeless" codeset.....just a thought. Wink

The widgets/codesets I build will be free with maybe a few exceptions for add-on services that I host or license. eBay keeps changing direction on what they want to do, and that's influencing my decisions to some degree.

I see your new Nikon D60 has really improved the photos in your listings. They look very Pro. Makes the Store Window section look Cosmo-mag-spread, which is exactly what I was targeting with that design.

Danno
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.