Skip to main content

Reply to "Template stretching to the right"

Hi Danno!
I've spent the evening working on a new template, so let's just forget the one I linked to on practicewriter this afternoon.

While I haven't been able to figure out the .swf banner file upload, I was able to save a static image of one of the banner pages to the new template. It'll have to do for now.

I could use your help on this:

I've been busy trying to create a new description and measurement area. I think I have to do this in the listing editor...because when I tried to put the measurement table in the template, it then does not allow me to fill in the blanks, which I have to do for each garment.

I would like the rows of the table where I enter the measurements to have a colored background. The measurement table is within the description table, which also has a colored background (pale green). When I view this setup in the description editor on the one page lister everything has the green background, but when I view the listing through preview, the green background on the measurement table is not there AND the position of the measurement table moves to below the .jpg of "about the model", when in the description editor the measurement table is above the .jpg, which is where I would like it to be!!

http://PracticeWriter.com/?525D2

The link is not to the whole template, just the HTML that is in the description editor of the lister form.

I hope you understand what it is I am attempting to do!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.