Skip to main content

Reply to "Template stretching to the right"

Hi there!

WOW! If you keep beautifying my template, I'm never going to get anything listed, LOL! Actually, a slight nap was in order after tiling, so I am just getting back on...and it is almost your bedtime!

Everything you've taken the time to add is fantastic!

I will add the return policy when I start using this new one. Seems I did read something about it becoming a requirement, even if the return policy is no returns.

As for the free shipping, I do have some listings running with free shipping right now - I just picked some at random while I thought about how I really want to offer it. ebay is really pushing for it, and I know the customers look for it as well. I am wondering if, rather than a dollar amount, more than one purchase might make more sense business wise, as well as generate a little higher ending prices on the $9.99 start auctions? My thoughts: Have fixed price items, mixed with $9.99 auctions. That way, each potential customer will (hopefully) bid on the lower priced items to get to their multiple purchase threshold. So, buy any 3, get free shipping (US only) ?? Ha, that messes up your neon sign!

And, since you are enjoying playing with this template...

I would really like to have a way to have the customers join a mailing list. I've seen it in other's listings (and I really believe it is the key to their high ending prices and so much activity on the listings)

Join our mailing list, be the first to see new offerings, specials, etc. But, I don't know how to add that to a template! But, I'll bet you do!!

OK, I am going to try and get some stuff started still tonight.

Deb
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.