Skip to main content

Reply to "Template stretching to the right"

Hi Deb,

This next round wasn't for immediate use; just playing with ideas. It took some time for me to walk through your listings, About Me, and Etsy to get ideas and add/create the correct elements. I wanted to make certain you had something for Saturday/Sunday listing, which is why I stopped and locked/tested what I had for Phase I. It was just the timing and the rush to get you something useful.

On this (Phase II) I wanted to give you enhancements on the lower section, and maybe some future suggestions (reserved options). That's why I was playfully adding things like the Neon sign and the PowerSeller logo. That neon helped pull-down the colors in the upper banner with a "retro" concept, i.e. neon being associated with the retro look. That neon tub text is actually a Font, so the sign was fairly easy to make. Took about 30 minutes. It was also a good test of the product, and I did find some problems during tests.

Most web sites are offering free shipping with minimum purchase, which eBay does support in shipping calculation settings (preferences). I would suggest examining methods that work for combined in checkout without manual invoicing or refunds.

Hmmm....I think the mailing list might be tied to the "favorite sellers" feature. I'll have to check and see if that's only for Store. That's a good add. Big Grin

Danno

Edit: Why or what requirement is causing you to have more than a single version of this template at Auctiva?
Last edited by danno
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.