Skip to main content

Reply to "Template stretching to the right"

Hi Deb,

I just wanted to make sure you weren't making extra work for yourself by thinking you can't change a template after creating a Saved Listing and not have it update the Saved Listing.

The 2nd practicewriter link on the 26th was updated by the changes. I just reposted that link on 27th (same link) as very last to make sure it was recoginized as the current and final.

Glad you like the changes. I knew you wanted softening (so did I but I was conflicted by that glaring techno, hard-edge top banner), but was trying to match a gray that was semi-dominant in the lower banner. I took an approximate mid-gray from just right of and above the girl with cell phone using my color detector widget. Smile

I had my younger daughter (21 yo) check out the changes and page yesterday. Got a thumbs up on the changes. She also likes the new mini-banner I posted better. I think it now says....a sophisticated young woman has both her conservative and quirky style needs and SHOPS AT 658 for both....i.e. that young woman in front and behind to left is one in the same woman.

Dan
Last edited by danno
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.