Skip to main content

Reply to "Template stretching to the right"

Hi again,

Here's my quick list of problems on the 1st listing:

1. The Description section appears to not have gotten the updates from the last pass, i.e. new code wasn't cut and pasted for use. Table backgrounds are wrong colors. They should be "#C5C6CB". The replacement table had NA as placeholders for the text. I also think I made a correction to the Shoulder width entry to get it centered (note it's displaying left of center). You could use the old table and just locate all the old color codes and update them and add that align for center.

2. The word International isn't in correct font size on Shipping section. Looks like the rest of the text may be smaller than test too. The text colors appear lighter than intended, so aren't as readable as the test examples. I'm guessing there may be some stray font codes in those Seller details as cause. You'll need to examine the Seller Details one by one for extra code.

3. The lower boxes aren't dropping evenly side-by-side. That's not necessarily a problem, but wan't intended. It's probably from my effort to quickly pull down the style codes to the new bottom style sheet.

4. The lightness of background in the upper pic gives the eye a feeling of loss in organization. My monitor is possibly higher res setting than yours, so the wider white-white border at left may be the difference in what I see. I can add back borders to main and maybe thumbs, if that will help.

5. The wall looks like it belongs there. Smile I would consider using a white border for the wall to give it balance with the other surrounding elements with white borders. Text "Search my Items" is also washed-out and search button has a blue glow color. The word "discoun" is missing "t". That banner is definitely better. I proportioned the gifs for the old. It might help to slightly lower their sizes or have your graphics person redo the banner to a larger size for this purpose.

6. Are you using the Kodak Easyshare software to process the pics (which I use too)? It has some color correcting capability that might help. Getting the colors right also helps the clothes.

Yes....I'm picky. hehe It's the eye for detail.

Danno
Last edited by danno
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.